Notice to Website Viewers:
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dentist, or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical or dental condition. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained on this website. This website is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone.Further, this website, the creators of the website, and the owners of the website take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites. Reliance on any information provided by the Site or others appearing on the Site at our invitation, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
Liability of 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry and Its Licensors
The use of the Site (http://6thaveperio.com) and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry and its suppliers. Accordingly, 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Site.
The Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- 1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry.
- 2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Site.
In no event shall 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $10. 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Notice and Takedown Procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry’s agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated: July 12, 2014