We’re extremely proud of the team that we’ve hired here at 6th Ave Periodontics and Implant Dentistry. Each member of our staff works in tandem very diligently to give you the best dental care possible. We’d like to honor the work of our dental hygienists and share what they do every day to make sure that your smile looks beautiful.
1. They look for periodontal disease by measuring gum pockets and bleeding.
2. They take x-rays to diagnose the presence of any dental problems, ranging from a variety of issues that can dramatically affect your health.
3. They perform teeth scaling to remove tartar deposits.
4. They clean, floss, and polish your teeth to provide you with the minerals and cleanliness needed to fight bacteria and prevent decay over a long period of time.
6. They’re the first line of defense for serious issues and offer excellent bedside care each time you visit our office.
In the end, we would be unable to offer you the incredible dental results we provide without the dedicated work and incredible talents of our dental assistants and hygienists.
If you have any questions about your dental health or if you would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact our team or make an appointment. Our incredible staff will give you the best dental care possible.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We are dedicated to making your smile the brightest it can be. Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dentist, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or dental condition. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site, the creators of the website, and the owners of the website take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites. Reliance on any information provided by the Site or others appearing on the Site at our invitation, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.