A group from Carrington College attempted to answer this question. Here’s what they found:
1. Your 2 front teeth can indicate age. Younger people have rectangular front teeth with rounded corners. Older people have teeth that are more square and also display square corners on their front teeth.
2. Feminine lateral incisors, the teeth to the left and right of your front teeth, are more round, while males are longer.
3. Pointier eye teeth/canines, the teeth to the left and right of the lateral incisors, indicate a more aggressive or powerful personality. Flattened or rounded canines highlight a more passive personality, while people with tiny incisors may show a tendency to be a “pushover.”
4. People that grind their teeth are shown to be more competitive, frustrated, anxious, and stressed.
5. Adult americans spend 164 million work hours per year at the dentist.
6. Children spend 51 million school hours per year receiving dental care.
Take a look at the infographic below. Do you agree with the results?
Also, let us know if you’d like to get on the road to a more beautiful smile. Schedule a free consultation and our team will work with you to give you a personalized treatment plan that achieves your dental goals.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We are dedicated to making your smile the brightest it can be. Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dentist, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or dental condition. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site, the creators of the website, and the owners of the website take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites. Reliance on any information provided by the Site or others appearing on the Site at our invitation, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.