What Do Your Teeth Say About Your Personality?
A group from Carrington College attempted to answer this question. Here’s what they found:
1. Your 2 front teeth can indicate age. Younger people have rectangular front teeth with rounded corners. Older people have teeth that are more square and also display square corners on their front teeth.
2. Feminine lateral incisors, the teeth to the left and right of your front teeth, are more round, while males are longer.
3. Pointier eye teeth/canines, the teeth to the left and right of the lateral incisors, indicate a more aggressive or powerful personality. Flattened or rounded canines highlight a more passive personality, while people with tiny incisors may show a tendency to be a “pushover.”
4. People that grind their teeth are shown to be more competitive, frustrated, anxious, and stressed.
5. Adult americans spend 164 million work hours per year at the dentist.
6. Children spend 51 million school hours per year receiving dental care.
Take a look at the infographic below. Do you agree with the results?
Also, let us know if you’d like to get on the road to a more beautiful smile. Schedule a free consultation and our team will work with you to give you a personalized treatment plan that achieves your dental goals.
Guide to Dental Implants
Sign up for our FREE 5-part email course and learn how dental implants work and how they can help you achieve better oral health and a more beautiful smile.