Do I Need Dental Implants?
You’re right. Dental implants are a significant commitment, both financially and medically. Although we have witnessed success rates from 93-95%, we understand that there may be anxiety around any procedure of this nature. However, dental implants may really be the best treatment option for a wide variety of patients suffering from a diverse set of dental health symptoms. According to the Mayo Clinic, the best candidates for dental implants include people with the following characteristics:
- Have one or more missing teeth
- Have a jawbone that’s reached full growth
- Have adequate bone to secure the implants or are able to have a bone graft
- Have healthy oral tissues
- Don’t have health conditions that will affect bone healing
- Are unable or unwilling to wear dentures
- Want to improve your speech
- Are willing to commit several months to the process
Furthermore, if you have missing teeth, you could face significant consequences if you delay the treatment, including the loss of jaw bone, premature wearing of other teeth, and gum recession and bone loss in adjacent teeth.
If you have any questions about our dental implant treatments or would like to schedule a free consultation, please contact our team or make an appointment and our incredible staff will give you the best dental care possible.
Guide to Dental Implants
Sign up for our FREE 5-part email course and learn how dental implants work and how they can help you achieve better oral health and a more beautiful smile.