Dental implants are actually replacements for your tooth’s roots. They provide a remarkably stable foundation for permanent or other replacement teeth and can be matched to the color of your current smile. However, those aren’t the only benefits. Dental implants provided by Dr. Niakiani and our team are a safe and reliable way to bring your smile back to its former glory. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages:
1. Dental implants feel and look like your current, original teeth.
2. When compared to dentures, dental implants provide you with a much more natural speech pattern, as your teeth don’t slip around and are firmly anchored in your mouth.
3. Implants are much more comfortable than dentures, since they are a fixed part of your mouth.
4. Dental implants function like your other teeth, making chewing and eating easy and enjoyable.
5. Implants make you feel better about your smile and can greatly improve your self-esteem.
6. When compared to other treatment options, such as a supporting bridge, dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth. This dramatically improves your long-term oral health.
7. Dental implants are very durable and can even last a lifetime!
8. Dental implants are much more convenient than dentures because they don’t have to ever be removed and become a permanent part of your beautiful smile.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We are dedicated to making your smile the brightest it can be. Fill out the form below to schedule a free consultation.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, dentist, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or dental condition. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site, the creators of the website, and the owners of the website take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites. Reliance on any information provided by the Site or others appearing on the Site at our invitation, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.